1) Of the various cultures, ethnicities or nationalities you belong to, which most strongly do you consider yourself?
Mostly the English, Irish and Scottish portion of my heritage. I like calling myself a "daft sassenach bairn" while chugging Irish Car Bombs and eating Christmas Pudding.
2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to?
Well, I am an honorary Jew...
3) What's one language you wish you knew fluently?
4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go?
Hmmm...maybe to France to work at Disneyland Paris, or Japan, to work at the Tokyo Disney Resort.
5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see?
The Big Bang, so I could come back and say, "Yes, it did happen, you blithering idiot. I've seen it! 'What did it look like?' It was really big, and it made a very loud bang."