1) One book to read. "Contact" by Carl Sagan, to make them aspire to great things
2) One movie to watch. "Schindler's List," to remind them of what man is capable of
3) One food to eat. Lasagna, to clog their arteries
4) One place to go. Hawai'i's Big Island, to Volcano National Park, to see new earth being created
5) One life lesson to leave behind. "Give thy thoughts no tongue,
Nor any unproportion’d thought his act.
Be thou familiar, but by no means vulgar.
Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried,
Grapple them unto thy soul with hoops of steel;
But do not dull thy palm with entertainment
Of each new-hatch’d, unfledg’d comrade. Beware
Of entrance to a quarrel; but, being in,
Bear’t that the opposed may beware of thee.
Give every man thine ear, but few thy voice:
Take each man’s censure, but reserve thy judgment.
Neither a borrower nor a lender be:
For loan oft loses both itself and friend;
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.
This above all,—to thine own self be true;
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man" Hamlet, I.iii.59-69 & 75-80