Then tag 6 people and force them to post this on their LJs. Because it is good. Everyone needs a little happiness once in awhile.
1. Cake. Costco has ridiculously huge cakes...we've gotten into the habit of buying them, portioning them, and then throwing it all in the freezer. mmm...presliced cake.
2. Figuring out how to overcome this speaker dock glitch that the new iPod classic firmware update introduced. Yes, I'm a geek. Deal with it.
3. Learning that I can take my "beverage containment vehicle" (that's what it says in binary on the side) into Alterra in the morning and get it filled for a buck twenty five.
4. I love it when I go to get a half sandwich for lunch at Sendik's and they've got more than the usual assortment...they've got some on foccacia or ciabatta...mmm...breads than end with vowels...
5. bunnies on cuteoverload.com
6. knowing silly and almost completely useless vocabulary words and using them to change my password on my work machine...see also inside jokes.
I tag...roolet, mesangecoeur, elenfair, pirate_eggie, rhetoricians, and seraphic_slayer